Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome!

This is my new years challenge. To take a picture every day of Evie. And to post it to document her and our lives! Yes this introduction and first post is a day late. But I did take the picture!

A small introduction of my photo subjects.


This is my baby girl, Evelyn. Her nickname is Evie  (pronounced EV). She is now almost 5 months old (born August 11, 2010). She is such a happy baby with such a happy bubbly personality!


My girls. My sweet puppies. They are both rescue dogs from the south. Penny (on the right) is around 5 years old. She is a Australian Shepherd Golden Retriever mix from Tennessee. Luna (on the left) is a Golden Mix. She was a stray from Louisiana. She is around 3 years old. Love these girls.


This is Lilly. Our bunny. We have had him (yes he is a HE) for 6 years. Nick gave him to me for my 22nd birthday. He is a sweetie when he wants to be.


And our Family. Nick, Me (Morrigan) and Evie again! Nick and I have been married for 2 years (June 28, 2008). We have been together since 2003.



Now for this blog. I will post a picture for every day. I will try to post a picture daily, but no guarantees. But I will take pictures every day and post them. I won't write much for these pictures. Just a few lines of what was going on for the picture. I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment